Friday, July 6, 2007

World League
Game 3
USA vs CHINA

I first want to welcome back Golda and Betsy.. This is their first game back after sickness and injuty..Moriah was sick today and wasnt able to join us in the battle against the chinese..So...The chinese are getting a little better at water polo..At the end of the first quarter we were tied 1-1...believe it...We must have hit about 5 bars in the first quarter..Second quarter rolled around and it was still a close game..We put away some shots and the half ended with 4-1 lead for us...We cracked it open a little more in the 3rd quarter and it ended up 7-2..The fourth quarter seemed a bit of a swim meet..With not many goals..the game ended 9-2 for the US...Both goalies played today..

Figge 1, Wenger 1, Cardenas 3, Steffens 2, Windes 1, Kraig 1..
With today's win we are definately in the finals of of the world league..Tomorrow we play greece...
Go USA!!!

1 comment:

BossiRossi said...

B-
Congrats on making it to the finals!!! I think about you ladies everyday and look forward to celebrating when you get home!!! I wish I was there! But the blog makes me feel like I'm still part of the action!!!

MISS YOU!
jen