Monday, June 30, 2008

OLYMPIC TEAM ANNOUCED TODAY!!!


USA Olympic Team announced today at the LAAC....
Brenda Villa, Heather Petri, Natalie Golda..
Betsey Armstrong, Jaime Hipp, Lauren Wenger, Moriah VanNorman, Alison Gregorka, Elsie Windes, Patty Cardenas, Jessica Steffens, Brittany Hayes, Kami Craig...
Today at the press conference there were a few questions asked after the team was announced about how young are team is...The average age of our team is 24.6..according to Guy this team's age average is older than the past two olympic teams..On paper our team may seem young because we will have 10 first time olympian but let's not forget that this team knows what it feels like to be in the "big moment" we played australia in australia for the gold medal at world championships and won.. ..
Above are the name of the 13 girls that will represent the USA on their quest to the podium...
Go team USA!!!!

2 comments:

The Velazquez Family said...

Seeing this pic makes me miss the old days! But I'm sure I'll be just fine sitting at home with my daughter at my left and a plate of nachos to my right, getting fat while I watch you kick some international booty! Best of luck in Beijing. Make sure you find a way to mix in a shout out for me! =)

Eric

BossiRossi said...

Hey... I want a shout out too!!! Or at least one for Soph! You all look so glamorous in your announcement shot! It's so great to see all the publicity you're getting! Enjoy your final days in the U.S... looking forward to watching every minute of the games!
Much Love, JR